How it works
- Join the project by requesting a file to print. You will be assigned a part automatically.
- Download the STL file for your part from the project page.
- Print your given part within 24 hours. Check the project and part requirements for details like color, material, print settings, etc.
- Once it's printed, write your part ID on a non-visible face using a permanent marker. Feel free to add your initials or leave a note for the assembly team!
- Verify your printed part by uploading a photo of the part along with its length, width, and height measurements.
- Ship your part using the details in the project description.
- Let the assembly team know that your part has shipped. Be sure to include a tracking number if you have one!
- Note: Once your part is verified, you can grab another. Combine shipments to save money!
- When all parts for a project have been received, the assembly team will put them all together to make a finished sculpture. Your name will appear on the project page as a valued contributor to the project!